The Console Experience inside the palm of Your Hand
The ultimate Version of Avenue Fighter makes its seamless transition to Nintendo 3DS with Tremendous Avenue Fighter IV: 3D Edition. The experience of the console is now in your grasp with a wealth of new features that take advantage of the features of Nintendo 3DS to their fullest. With 35 characters playable as well as bonus phases, and cinematic Ultra combinations, Tremendous Avenue Fighter IV: 3D Edition expands the action by allowing players to fight against their friends across the globe using Wi-Fi.
The brand new feature includes the Figurine Mode, which uses street fighter 4’s 3D edition feature to provide an exclusive meta-game for collectors, as well as the option of a 3D digicam over-the-shoulder which takes combat to new heights. For those who are new players to the franchise, the model is simple and has been added that allows players to throw off brutal hits with just a single tap of the screen.
Nintendo 3DS is a groundbreaking hardware launch that introduces 3D games to the handheld market for the first time. The fourth major launch in the DS line of products, The Nintendo 3DS, makes use of 3D Slider functionality and an enhanced top-of-the-line LCD to provide glasses-free 3D effects when playing compatible games while providing gamers with the option to mix the products however they wish. Alongside other features, including complete control of analogues for 3D games, motion and gyro sensors that change the movement of the handheld into games, 3D digicam functionality, an adjustable stylus as well as full backwards compatibility, and you’ll have not just a must-have device, however, but an entire revolution in gaming handhelds.
Key Sport Features
* Online/Native Wi-Fi Multiplayer – Play with your friends around the world or in the same room, with the only game to fully utilize the capabilities of Nintendo’s online network upon the time of its launch.
* 35 Playable Characters Enjoy a wide range of fighters ranging from traditional world warriors such as Ryu, Ken, Guile and Chun Li to the newly added Hakan and Juri.
Figure Mode: The collectable game includes collectable figurines of famous characters in a new expansion of the Avenue Fighter franchise. When you’re passing other Nintendo 3DS proprietors, your favorite figures will fight through StreetPass. Each time you play the game, you can see the results and get your rewards.
* 3D Mode, The brand-new option for a digicam that can be worn over the shoulder, has been added to the lineup, giving an entirely new view of the scene.
• Sports sharing – play games with a partner using Ryu, the beloved Ryu, even when they don’t have the cartridge.
* Be a Spectator By activating the Spectator Mode, play with your own Nintendo 3DS to watch your friends battle it outlive.
* Professional Control Modes and Lite Modes With a customizable touchscreen interface, two additional accessible management options were added to allow beginners to throw off brutal strikes easily (Lite) as well as veterans access raised access buttons for throwing as well as three strikes (Professional).
The ultimate edition of Avenue Fighter makes its seamless transition to Nintendo 3DS with Tremendous street fighter 4: 3D edition. The experience of the console is now in the palm of your hands with new and exciting features that take advantage of the features of Nintendo 3DS to their fullest. The game features 35 characters playable as well as bonus phases and cinematic Ultra combinations. Tremendous street fighter 4: 3D Edition adds more action to the game by allowing you to battle your opponents from around the world using Wi-Fi. The brand new features are the figurine mode that makes use of the Avenue Cross feature to create an additional collectable game and the option of a 3D digicam over-the-shoulder which takes combat to new levels. To those who are brand new players to the franchise, an accessible mode is now available that allows players to take on brutal hits with just a single tap to the touchscreen.